1. About Us
2. About Rateswire’s History
3. About Matthew
4. Steve’s Story
6. Contact Us
8. Mission Statement
10. Mortgage Forensic Audits
11. What will a Mortgage Forensic Audit do for me?
12. Forensic Audit Documentation Checklist
13. What We Look for in our Audits
14. Sample Audits
15. Information for Lawyers
16. Frequently Asked Questions
17. Site Map
18. Act Now
19. Signs of Predatory Lending
20. Our Services
22. Costs for Audit Services
1. Mortgage Problem Identification
2. Rateswire’s Weekly Twitter Updates for 2012-04-01
3. Recent Making Home Affordable (HAMP) Lawsuit Development
4. Rateswire.com webmaster Matthew Porter has Passed
5. Breach of Contract in Forensic Loan Audits
6. Forensic Loan Audits and Errors in the Foreclosure Process
7. Forensic Loan Audits and the HUD-1 Settlement Statement
8. TILA and RESPA Forensic Loan Audits
9. Why Our Forensic Loan Audits Help Homeowners
10. Forensic Loan Audits Help Homeowners with Construction Loans
11. Lender Fraud in Forensic Loan Audits
12. Loan Modification Fraud Perpetuated by Lenders Part II: The Hidden Mortgage Assumption
13. Detecting Appraisal Fraud and Property Flipping within Mortgage Audits
14. Role of the Appraisal within a Mortgage Audit
15. My take on the “Produce the Note Strategy”
16. Rateswire’s Weekly Twitter Updates for 2010-08-22
17. Forensic Loan Audits: The Devil is in the Details!
18. We are up and running again!
19. Well, it has certainly been an interesting year so far!
20. Welcome to Rateswire.com, a site for learning about mortgage news and information!